Re: [mdt.dev] Project meta data is out of date for modeling.mdt.modisco

Hugo,

I was under the impression that the location didn't matter. I'm guessing that the automated scan looks for the link in a specific form. I would try ensuring that the casing of the text for your link matches the guidelines (e.g., capitalize each word) and that there is no line break within the text.

The source for your link looks like this:
href="" href="http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=modeling.mdt.modisco">http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=modeling.mdt.modisco">About
this project</a></h3>
whereas the template looks like this:

If that doesn't address the problem, perhaps you could follow up with Wayne...

Cheers,

Kenn