Re: [mdt.dev] Fwd: [mdt-ocl.dev] Project meta data is out of date for modeling.mdt.ocl

Hi Kenn

It's low on my priority list MDT/OCL-wise.

It's much higher on my M2M/QVTd priorities since M2M has many shared pages that are very dated and there seem to be few plausible candidates to sort them out.

I'll maybe have time in about six months, but I don't rate PHP as in my skill set, so perhaps Obeo may step up to the mark as the supporters of M2M/ATL.

    Ed