Re: Fwd: [mdt.dev] Can MDT/OCL make MDT/UML2-Tools useable on Helios?

Note that the dependencies (among many other things) for the build can be modified by changing the files in the org.eclipse.uml2tools.releng project (for which I don't have permission). In particular, see builder/runtime/customTargets.xml and builder/sdk/customTargets.xml.

Cheers,

Kenn