Re: [mdt.dev] Indigo Bugzilla milestones

Hi Kenn

Thanks, but I'm not sure that you've succeeded.

Bugzilla help suggests

"To create new Milestones, set Default Milestones, and set Milestone URL:
  1. Select "Edit milestones" from the "Edit product" page.

  2. ..."

I can't see how to access an Edit Product page, and I don't see a relevant permission in the Permissikons Preferences tab.

    Ed