[mdt.dev] No UML2 RC2 Today

Team,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that there will not likely be an RC2 build of UML2 posted today, as Jame's commit rights have expired and the build promotion scripts are all hard-coded to use his login. I've asked Nick for help, but seeing as today is a holiday in Canada, it's not likely that I'll get a response on time.

Note that, since there have been no changes in CVS over the past two weeks, the M7 build of UML2 should suffice for now. I'll try to ensure that an RC3 build can be promoted next week (changes or not).

Cheers,

Kenn

Back to the top