From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:49 AM
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] What is your status on Simultaneous Release progress?
To: cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

There is a new page that summarizes status on Simultaneous Release progress at

http://eclipse.org/helios/planning/SimultaneousReleaseGrid.php

There's a lot of "missing data" there.  And only a few weeks left to complete it (the work needs to be done, and form filled out, by M7).
I'm guessing most of the actual work is done, and Project Leads just need to update the tracking data.

Let us know if there are issues or questions.