From: Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 6:08 PM
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] Updating Project Websites and the new Nova default template
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've had a few people approach me about the new Nova [1] template
(they had no idea it existed) so I figure I would share the knowledge
with the committer populace at Eclipse.

There's a new default Nova template located here:
   http://eclipse.org/default/

You can simply start with that and modify it to your liking.

Here's a few projects using the template at Eclipse:
  http://www.eclipse.org/Xtext/
  http://www.eclipse.org/egit
  http://www.eclipse.org/jgit
  http://www.eclipse.org/amp

As we get closer to Helios, it may be a good time to give your project
site some love.

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Nova

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk