Re: [mdt.dev] Checkpoint

Kenn,

I expect only bug fixes for the next XSD release, i.e., effectively an empty plan is a good reflection of what's planned.    There seems to be a fair but of menial copying, pasting, incrementing, and renaming required to update the old empty plan to be a new empty plan...  I'll try to get to that as time permits...

Kenn Hussey wrote:
Team,

With our project plans due in two days (on September 30), it's good to see some progress being made by some of the MDT components. The rolled-up plan now has nine themes - see http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=modeling.mdt.

At this point, I've heard from all components participating in Helios except for UML2 Tools and XSD. Michael and Ed, please confirm your commitment to a) participating in the Helios release and b) having your plan in place by Wednesday.

Thanks,

Kenn