От: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] от имени Anthony Hunter [anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx]
Отправлено: 12 августа 2009 г. 20:22
Кому: PMC members mailing list
Тема: [modeling-pmc] Modeling Galileo SR1 RC1 builds

Hi Team,

Hopefully we all are following along the cross-project-issues mailing list and know that we are supposed to declare our RC1 build this week working towards our fall SR1 for Galileo.

See http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg03611.html and http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg03614.html .

The platform has released their 3.5.1RC1 build and labelled as such (eclipse-SDK-3.5.1RC1*).

I am wondering if everyone else in the modeling stack would like to do / is going to do the same?

I just have a GEF-SDK-Mxxx build, but can release a GEF-SDK-3.5.1RC1 if everyone in modeling will do the same (working towards all nine dependencies for GMF as an example).

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Back to the top