From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:50 PM
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Review docware
To: Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings all. I have posted the combined minidecks for Galileo containing all the materials I have to date. Some of the decks didn't merge very well; I need to sort this out, but thought it would be better to have posted something than wait for everything to be exactly right. I will post updates as they become available.

I am also in the process of creating entries for each of the project reviews.

You can find the information here:

http://eclipse.org/projects/whatsnew.php

As mentioned previously, we are going to hold the review call tomorrow at 1500UTC [1] using the standard call-in information available on the portal. I will provide a short overview of where we are in the process and invite you all to prepare questions for your colleagues. I will ask each project to provide a verbal confirmation that they have met all the requirements to release.

I will invite David and the rest of the Planning Council to pose questions concerning Galileo participation requirements.

I am still waiting on docuware and ip logs for some projects. You know who you are.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=10&year=2009&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0