[mdt.dev] Holy Cat-Herding, Batman!

Team,

We're almost there! Now that our IP logs have been submitted and approved (with the exception of OCL - more on that shortly), please make plans to ensure that a representative from each MDT component in Galileo is present to represent it at the review.

Also, there are still come outstanding "should" do items that need to be processed. I've tried several times to ask that component leads (you know who you are) take time to comment on them. Now, I've changed my strategy. I've reassigned the remaining items to specific leads and will continue to re-assign them until a position has been stated from each component on each item.

Cheers,

Kenn

Back to the top