От: mdt.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mdt.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] от имени Kenn Hussey [kenn.hussey@xxxxxxxxx]
Отправлено: 2 июня 2009 г. 17:15
Кому: MDT developers
Тема: [mdt.dev] IP Logs

Team,

Please be aware that tomorrow is the deadline for submitting your IP logs to the EMO for review/approval. While we do have one static IP log for all of MDT, it is the responsibility of each component lead (or delegate) to also maintain a component-specific log; please send that log to the EMO if you have not done so already.

Thanks,

Kenn