[mdt.dev] Cleanup in Aisle M7

There are 286 non-Release Modeling builds occupying over 8G of space, which are older than 30 days - some as old as 2007 or 2008.

I've done some cleanup to recover this space and purge these old builds. This leaves 2G of newer builds (81 builds in total) and 2G of Release builds (untouched). Eventually, some of these releases should move to /home/data/httpd/archive.eclipse.org/modeling/ and be listed by hand on your download pages.

If I've deleted your newest HEAD branch Stable or Integration build, then something's wrong w/ your project - you should be publishing Stables at least monthly and Integrations at least biweekly - so now's your chance. :)

If I deleted your latest M build from a Maintenance branch, you can spin a new one, or close that branch by spinning an R build (the Ganymede SR2 builds were 3 months ago). Make sure your version is incremented (eg., 2.4.3) before you spin it, and update your /build/_common.php properties accordingly (then check it out into emft.eclipse.org:/var/www/html/modeling/.../build/_common.php.

For reference, should you want to do your own cleanup, here's what I did on dev.eclipse.org:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling_Project_Releng/Maintenance#Manual_Delete_From_Production_Server_.28download.eclipse.org.29

--
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena

Back to the top