[mdt.dev] Re: Maintenance Release Target Milestones

> One might argue that SR1 always applies to the current service stream.

Not if you combine it with the galileo+ flag.

If you want to know what bugs are targeted for Galileo and within that, targeted for its SR1 or RC2 or M4, use the galileo+ flag and the appropriate target milestone. Simple enough? That way there's no need to move anything at the end of a release, and all the admin that's required year-over-year is to add a new flag and a new milestone for the next train name.

As to the morasse that is MDT Target Milestones... talk to Kenn. I can work w/ the webmasters to clean up what's there, but I'll need bugzilla admin access and for that I need the PMC of that project to first empower me. Of course the hardest part is getting agreement re: workflow -- the rest is just administrivia. :)