[mdt.dev] FW: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Project Demos at EclipseWorld

Team,

I’ll be presenting at EclipseWorld later this month, and there is an opportunity to do a project demo for MDT (see below). If there are specific aspects of your components or plans that you feel would be worthy of demonstration, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, Modeling and Design Solutions

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
82 Peter Street, Second Floor | TorontoON  M5V 2G5
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx