From: mdt.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christian W. Damus
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 11:28 AM
To: MDT developers
Subject: [mdt.dev] MDT Sub-project N&N for Galileo

Hi, all,

As OCL has completed its second milestone towards Galileo, it was time
for me to draft a New & Noteworthy page.  As we are targeting sub-
projectification of our components in this release, I figured we could
dispense with the single-page MDT N&N that ended up being rather long
and noisy.

So, I have adopted the recent trend of bread-crumbing, following the
project structure:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/OCL/New_and_Noteworthy/Galileo

Comments, anyone?  I'll be happy to participate in an all-in-one
again, this year, but I expect we would just want to break it up
again, anyway.

Cheers,

Christian

--
Christian W. Damus
Senior Software Developer, Zeligsoft Inc.