RE: [mdt.dev] RE: Termination Review for MDT EODM

Anne,

The slides for the MDT EODM termination review are attached.

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, Modeling and Design Solutions

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
82 Peter Street, Second Floor | TorontoON  M5V 2G5
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We would like to schedule the review for October 8 instead. I’ll get the slides to you by October 1.

Thanks,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, Modeling and Design Solutions

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
110 Spadina Avenue, Suite 400 | TorontoON  M5V 2K4
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx