From: mdt.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Bruck
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 1:14 PM
To: MDT developers
Subject: Re: [mdt.dev] Galileo Plans

Hi Kenn,

I assumed that using the keyword "plan" was somewhat redundant with the galileo flag.    That is, having the galileo flag set to + already implied the bug was in the plan.

Cheers,
- James.

"Kenn Hussey" <Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mdt.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/29/2008 12:57 PM

Please respond to
MDT developers <mdt.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"MDT developers" <mdt.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[mdt.dev] Galileo Plans

Team,

Tomorrow is the deadline for our Galileo project plans. If you haven’t yet, please take some time (today) or organize your bugs and create a plan in XML format, based on the conventions that we’ve adopted for MDT. Basically, that means that each bug on the plan has a keyword of ‘plan’, has a flag of ‘galileo+’, and has text indicating its theme in the Whiteboard field, e.g. “Release Currency”. You can follow what other components, like OCL, IMM, and UML2, have done if you need an example – see their ‘project-info’ folders in CVS. I hope to get the first version of a rolled-up MDT plan into CVS  later today…

Thanks,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, Modeling and Design Solutions

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]
Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
82 Peter Street, Second Floor | Toronto, ON  M5V 2G5

Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 613-301-9105