[mdt.dev] RE: [emf-dev] Tip for using the new 'galileo' flag for Eclipse EMF/MDTPlan Queries

Thanks, Christian.

I’ve applied similar changes to the draft plans for BPMN2 and IMM. Note that I’ve moved my theme designations from the short description field to the whiteboard field; this is more desirable, I think, because the resulting plan won’t show the theme redundantly as part of the description for each plan item.

Unfortunately, though, couldn’t get my plan items to render properly, even with your changes to url-encode.xsl (note that I think your snippets include an extra comma character). Any ideas? Were other changes perhaps required?

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, Modeling and Design Solutions

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
82 Peter Street, Second Floor | TorontoON  M5V 2G5
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx