Re: [mdt.dev] New Project Plan Format - Problem

Hi, Kenn,

As I understand it, the Board has given us projects until the end of August to publish our plans so that they can vote on them in September.

In any case, I followed up Nick's suggestion to raise this on the original project-plan-XML bugzilla (comment #73).

cW