RE: [mdt.dev] Ganymede End of Days: RC5 week

Hello,

Thanks for clarifications.

As far as I understood this so far, we had to make renamings today (RC5 date) and
_then_ wait for the word "go" with actual promotion.

In any case, with a bit of luck, I have correctly guessed the naming for Christian's builds,
and hope that it will be the same for all other components.

Finally, just in order to mention it somewhere.

As always, while being logged into the build server, I am not 100% sure what I am doing :),
but I was unable to run the script in its actual state.

It requires the user -u apache in order to get permissions for builds manipulation
(script usage sample tells us to use -u www-data, but there are no such user, so I guessed it should be the default build user),

but the temp directory name is set to :

> tmpdir=/home/`whoami`/tmp-renameBuild.sh-$USER;

that does not work because /home/apache/... can't be created.

So I have created the copy of script (/home/www-data/build/modeling/scripts/renameBuild_2.sh) with the only change:
> tmpdir=/home/www-data/tmp-renameBuild.sh-$USER;

and used the modified script for renaming.

After changing the buildType=S into buildType=R in the build.cfg,
I believe that the only change required for U2T is replacement of the platform release build URL.

Regards,
Michael