[mdt.dev] RC2

Team,

By now, all of the MDT components participating in the Ganymede release should have declared their RC2 milestone. We’re nearing the finish line! Just a reminder that after RC2, as per the Modeling project ramp-down policy, another committer from the component and at least one PMC member must review the bug for appropriateness and risk and vote (using the Bugzilla flag feature). Please note the dates for our next milestone (RC3) – June 2 for +1 components (OCL, UML2, XSD) and June 4 for +3 components (UML2 Tools).

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, EA/Studio

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
110 Spadina Avenue, Suite 400 | TorontoON  M5V 2K4
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 613-301-9105

Back to the top