[mdt.dev] M7

Team,

M7 is upon us – Monday for +1 components (OCL, UML2, XSD) and Wednesday for +3 components. Note that this milestone represents feature freeze, so at this point all feature work (enhancements) should be done. Once we enter the RC phase of the development cycle, we will be following (and enforcing) the Modeling project’s release ramp down policy – see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling_Project_Ramp_Down_Policy/Ganymede for details.

I’ve updated the project plan based on our recent milestones; please take the time over the next little while to ensure that you’ve updated the New & Noteworthy page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/MDT_1.1_New_and_Noteworthy) for your component and that you start preparing the information that will be required for the upcoming project review. For components that are releasing (OCL, UML2, UML2 Tools, and XSD) this will be a release review and for components that aren’t releasing (EODM), this will be a continuation review.

As always, if there’s anything I can help with, please let me know.

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, EA/Studio

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
110 Spadina Avenue, Suite 400 | TorontoON  M5V 2K4
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 613-301-9105

Back to the top