[mdt.dev] M6

Team,

Just a reminder that our M6 milestone – and API freeze – is rapidly approaching. The key dates for us are March 31 (next Monday!) for +1 components (OCL, UML2, XSD) and April 9 for +3 components (UML2 Tools). Now would be a good time to ensure that you’ve updated your section of the New & Noteworthy page (please, I would like to see some information on UML2 Tools and XSD) and to start thinking about the upcoming annual release/continuation reviews. Please also give some thought to whether committers need to be removed from your components as per the Modeling project’s policy; currently, for example, gxie, mli, and pyue should be removed and marcelop is in danger of needing to be removed within the next three months (see http://dash.eclipse.org/dash/commits/web-app/active-committers.cgi?project=modeling.mdt for details).

Thanks,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, EA/Studio

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
110 Spadina Avenue, Suite 400 | TorontoON  M5V 2K4
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 613-301-9105

Back to the top