Re: [mdt.dev] and the wiki for OCL Tools is now online also

Miguel (and cc: to Jacques re: Ecore Tools component):

To add yourself to the MDT website, please copy a folder such as:

/cvsroot/org.eclipse/www/modeling/mdt/uml2tools/ to /cvsroot/org.eclipse/www/modeling/mdt/ocltools/, making the appropriate edits to build/_common.php and your project-info/* files.

Once you commit your changes, note that there's at least a 30-second lag before content appears.

You'll also have to tweak the mdt/_projectCommon.php (or emft/_projectCommon.php) file so that your component is properly listed and will appear on the homepage, downloads, release notes, etc. Be sure you add yourself to these arrays, as appropriate:

$projects = array( ... );
$cvscoms = array( ... );
$nodownloads = array(); //components with no downloads available yet
$nonewsgroup = array(); //components without newsgroup
$nomailinglist = array(); //components without mailinglist
$incubating = array("eodm","uml2tools"); // components which are still incubating (everyone goes here to start, esp. EMFT)

If you want to set up a local mirror of www.eclipse.org for previewing, see:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Server_Sandbox_Setup

If you want to use PDT to edit and debug PHP pages, see:

http://divby0.blogspot.com/search?q=zend

When all this is done, I can set you up on emft.eclipse.org for running builds. Drop me a line @ nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx or drop into #eclipse-modeling on IRC (http://wiki.eclipse.org/IRC for setup advice) and we can discuss the next steps.

Cheers,

Nick