[mdt.dev] how to modifying uml model

Hi,

I want to extend uml modeler (topcased). For that, I implementing action
by extension point "org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus".

To manipulate uml model, I following article "Introduction to UML2
Profiles". My uml model is built correctly but editor isn't state dirty.
How to do it ?
With same idea, I want also use
"org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed.prpertyTabs" extension point.
How to change elements properties ?

Thanks in advance.

--
David OUAGNE
INSERM UMRS 872, eq. 20 Université René Descartes PARIS FRANCE