[mdt.dev] Europa Maintenance / Ganymede Planning

Team,

As I’m sure you are aware, the Europa Fall Maintenance release cycle is drawing to a close – final bits should be ready by next week. Here are the specific dates:

Europa  +0      +1      +2      Europa
Fall    09/24   09/26   09/28   09/28

There are a number of outstanding issues that should be addressed in time for this release, particularly in the EODM and UML2 Tools components. Lei and Michael, please do your best to ensure that these issues are resolved in a timely manner. Here are some of the bugs of interest/concern:

EODM:
[191537] Feature/plug-in versions need to be changed to 0.9.0
[201491] EODM 0.x.1 has all 0.x.0 features (something should have incremented!)
[195369] SDK feature does not contain doc feature
[195782] Feature icons need be provided for all EODM features

UML2 Tools:
[201840] Incubation conformance for MDT-UML2Tools
[174296] UML2 Tools build should not log @unchecked warnings
[182396] SDK's .doc plugin contains no javadoc!

Note that the one in bold above is the last remaining issue keeping the MDT project from being viewed as following the incubation guidelines (and preventing us from using the parallel IP process for new components like OCL Tools); Michael, please could you give this some attention.

Ganymede planning is in full swing now – here are some important upcoming dates:

Ganymd  +0      +1      +2      EPP     Europa
M2      09/21   09/26   10/03   10/05   10/09

As you can see, the second milestone build for Ganymede is nearly upon us, and we have yet to post our plan. Component leads, please get your bugs in order and send me your plan items!

Thanks,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, EA/Studio

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
110 Spadina Avenue, Suite 400 | Toronto, ON  M5V 2K4
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 613-301-9105

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top