[mdt.dev] Fw: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa re-spin completed - that should be the final build

Team,

Bjorn has the impression that all of the final builds for Europa projects (and there components) have been done. If this is not the case for your component, please let me know ASAP (and provide an ETA for your final build) so that we can request a respin.

Thanks,

Kenn Hussey

Senior Software Developer
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

----- Forwarded by Kenneth Hussey/Ottawa/IBM on 06/27/2007 10:32 PM -----
Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/27/2007 09:24 PM

Please respond to
Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cross-project-issues-dev] Europa re-spin completed - that should        be the final build

Markus (everyone),
The Europa build is green - we should be good to go.

Markus Knauer wrote:

Any other Europa Update Site rebuilds?

Or is the one with the timestamp

 Build started June 27, 2007 4:49:05 PM EDT;
 completed June 27, 2007 6:37:27 PM EDT

the final one?

Barring unforeseen things, that's it.