Re: [mdt.dev] M6 Update

New & Noteworthy content added for OCL M6 (not much).

Cheers,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse
OCL and EMF-QTV
IBM Rational Software

Kenneth Hussey/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: mdt.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/10/07 09:44 PM

Please respond to
MDT developers <mdt.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

mdt.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[mdt.dev] M6 Update

Team,

I've just updated the MDT 1.0 plan (http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/docs/plans/mdt_project_plan_1_0.html) based on our recent M6 milestone. The API for MDT 1.0 should now be considered frozen - this includes public and protected types and methods, published resource formats, exported plug-in dependencies, etc..

Componet leads, please take time to ensure that your features and bugs are up to date in Bugzilla (quite a few unresolved items are still targeted for M4, M5, or M6) and to update the 'New & Noteworthy' section of the wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/MDT_1.0_New_and_Noteworthy). Also, please note that our next milestone, M7 (May 18) is feature freeze - all feature work should be completed by that time.

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey

Senior Software Developer
Rational Software, IBM Software Group