[mdt.dev] M5 Update

Team,

I've just updated the MDT 1.0 plan (http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/docs/plans/mdt_project_plan_1_0.html) based on our recent M5 milestone. Componet leads, please take time to ensure that your features are up to date in Bugzilla (I noticed a few that are still targeted for M4, for example) and to update the 'New & Noteworthy' section of the wiki at the link Christian sent out (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/MDT_1.0_New_and_Noteworthy). Also, please note that our next milestone, M6 (April 6) is API freeze, so any API changes and/or major feature work should be completed by then.

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey

Senior Software Developer
Rational Software, IBM Software Group