[mdt.dev] Milestone 4

Team,

Our next milestone build, M4, is scheduled for Thursday, January 4, as per our plan for the 1.0 release of MDT (see http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/docs/plans/mdt_project_plan_1_0.html). This milestone is significant in that it is the first milestone for the Europa coordinated release (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Europa_Simultaneous_Release). If you have any concerns about being able to provide a stable build for your (sub)component in time for this important milestone, please let me know, and I'll help in any way I can.

As a reminder, please don't forget to update the MDT news (by editing org.eclipse/www/modeling/mdt/news/news.xml) as you make builds for your (sub)component available. Also, please help me in trying to keep the plan up to date - if you have any updates for your (sub)component, let me know (if I haven't noticed already) and I'll change the plan accordingly (or you could make the changes yourself!).

Thanks,

Kenn Hussey

Senior Software Developer
Rational Software, IBM Software Group