[mdt-uml2tools.dev] UML visualisation

Hi all,

Our project is to extend the UML deployment diagram with new concepts. We extended the UML meta-model.

We already create the deploymentdiagram.gmfgraph, .gmfTools, .gmfmap, and .gmfgen. and the generate the new deployment diagram editor code "org.eclipse.uml2.diagram.deploy".

Our new elements are added in the palette, but we cannot draw correctly the corresponding image in draw space.

Thank you for your help

Slim

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Capacité de stockage illimitée pour vos emails.

Back to the top