[mdt-uml2tools.dev] Modifying class diagram editor popup menus

Hi,

I'm writing an application that adds a popup menu item to the
UML2tools class diagram editor so that once you click on the popup
menu item, it sends the URI (or the name) of the selected object to
the console. Please tell me what extension point to extend from so
that I can add the same menu item to the popup menu of all UML
objects.

In the archives of this list
(http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2tools/msg00275.html),
a similar question was answered but it didn't say what class the
popupStructuredContributionCriteria should inherit from, and what
methods needed to be modified.

Thanks,

Ogechi Nnadi.

Back to the top