[mdt-uml2.dev] Redefinition of setVisibility() function in ClassifierImpl or PackageImpl ?

Hello everybody,

I am working on the integration of emf compare with uml2 and I have encountered some problems during the undo of the unset of the visibility attribute for some UML elements. It works for a UML Port but not for a Class or a Package.

The problem comes from the re-implementation of the setVisibility function in ClassifierImpl and PackageImpl as the re-implementations are missing two line codes that set the visibility eset flag:
boolean oldVisibilityESet = (eFlags & VISIBILITY_ESETFLAG) != 0;
eFlags |= VISIBILITY_ESETFLAG;

Can somebody tell me why the setVisibility function from NamedElementImpl needs to be overwritten and why the two line codes are missing.

Thank you,
--
Calin GLITIA
R&D Engineer