Re: [mdt-uml2.dev] Fwd: [eclipse.org-committers] Unhappy mirror sites, and disk space

Thanks, Ed, I've archived all 2.* drops of UML2 and gotten rid of all non-release builds.

I am, however, more concerned about the space that the update sites (for all MDT projects) take up; it seems that they've never been purged, and I'm not sure of the best way to do so...

Kenn