[mdt-uml2.dev] Re: Vote for component lead change: MDT-UML2

+1. :)

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 2:32 PM, James Bruck <jbruck@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I would like to notify everyone of my change of employment and also the need for me to change my involvement with MDT-UML2.
I have resigned from IBM and my last day of employment will be May 7 2010.

My intention is to remain a committer on MDT-UML2 but will not be able to take on all the responsibilities of component lead going forward.

I would like to propose Kenn Hussey be "co-lead" of MDT-UML2.

Regards,
- James.

Back to the top