[mdt-uml2.dev] Release 3.0.0?

Hi,

I saw some changes in the MDT website's build pages that suggest that the MDT UML2 component is preparing for a 3.0.0 release this year.

Is this on account of incompatible changes in the recent UML 2.2 revision? Will you publish a summary of the breaking changes on the Wiki? Are you planning, perchance, a concurrent MDT UML2 2.3 release with new features?

I ask because of the impact on MDT OCL, which is also anticipating incompatible changes in an OCL 2.1 revision in the Galileo timeframe.

Thanks,

Christian

--
Christian W. Damus
Senior Software Developer, Zeligsoft Inc.

Back to the top