Re: [mdt-uml2.dev] UML2 Model...

Adrian,

Please use the newsgroup for questions about UML2. If you do a search, you should find previous threads on this subject.

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey

Senior Software Developer
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

"Adrian M." <adrian_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mdt-uml2.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/20/2007 10:36 AM

Please respond to
MDT UML2 mailing list <mdt-uml2.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

mdt-uml2.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[mdt-uml2.dev] UML2 Model...

Hello,

I'm trying to model a StateMachine using the EMF-based UML2-Model, but I don't know how.
So is there anybody, who has a more complex model than 2 States and 1 Transitions.
Especially something with guards and stereotypes...

I searched for some tuts or examples, but didn't found anything. Would be nice if somebody has something.

Greetz Adrian

--
Adrian M. <adrian_@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>