[mdt-sbvr.dev] Technical overview of the entire SBVR specification available

Dear all,

As discussed with some of the group at the last OMG Forum, my team at KDM Analytics has published the technical overview of the SBVR specification. This is a complete list of SBVR entities and relationships, arranged into the following categories:

  • SBVR Containers
  • Container Relations
  • SBVR Concepts related to Meaning
  • Meaning Relations
  • SBVR Concepts related to Semantic Formulation
  • Semantic Formulation Relations
  • SBVR Concepts related to Representation
  • Representation Relations
  • SBVR Concepts related to _expression_
  • _expression_ Relations
  • SBVR Concepts related to Things
  • Thing Relations

This is version 0.1.

The content is available here: http://www.kdmanalytics.com/sbvr/sbvr_overview.php

You can find the tables, as well as the entire Excel spreadsheet for your convenience.

My intention is to further refine this table with some comments and further categorization of SBVR elements aimed at the tool implementation community.

Your feedback is welcome!

Best regards,

Nikolai Mansourov

Chief Technology Officer