RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Plugin projects committed to CVS

Title: Message

Nick,

If you want to connect with user ‘anonymous’, use a pserver connection instead of extssh.

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, Modeling and Design Solutions

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
82 Peter Street, Second Floor | TorontoON  M5V 2G5
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx