[mdt-sbvr.dev] Semantics formulations in SBVR

Hi,

I´m working on a transformation between CIM and PIM levels at MDA. I want to use SBVR to represent the business rules in the CIM model. For this purpose, I will use semantic formulations to structure the meaning of the rules.
Unfortunately, I notice that there are just a few examples at SBVR specification to help me write semantic formulations.
Do you know references on semantic formulations (with examples) and their representation in SBVR metamodel?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Carlos Cunha.

Notícias direto do New York Times, gols do Lance, videocassetadas e muitos outros vídeos no MSN Videos! Confira já!

Back to the top