From: mdt-sbvr.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-sbvr.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stan Hendryx
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:14 PM
To: 'SBVR developer list'
Subject: RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Build configuration

Amen to that. I have encountered tool back-level issues with other tools, like Together, Sparx, and MagicDraw. Is there a way (with Eclipse UML project tools or others) to convert UML models between UML 2.0, 2.1, 2.1.1, either direction? This would be a big help to achieving tool interoperability.

Back to the top