From: mdt-sbvr.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-sbvr.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 8:39 AM
To: SBVR developer list
Subject: [mdt-sbvr.dev] SBVR Enhancement proposals

Hi

I have started to collect SBVR ideas and informationon in a website.
its  little bit sketchy yet but I thought i would be better get the
discussion going rather than work on  estetics. Note that the server is
currently only up and running during office hours, central european
timezone (CET)
<http://www.workem.com:8080/web/eclipse/proposals>

    SBVR Feature enhancement proposals

The following pages contains enhancement proposals

    * Annotation proposal
      <http://www.workem.com:8080/web/eclipse/proposals/-/wiki/Main/Annotation%20Proposal>
    * Packaging proposal
      <http://www.workem.com:8080/web/eclipse/proposals/-/wiki/Main/Packaging%20Proposal>

The code for the test bed should be appearing here,
<http://www.workem.com/svn/repos/eclipseopensource/>

kind regards
/anders