RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] A proposal for modeling Concepts andrelated aspects

Stan,

I've never tried to define individual concepts in UML and then use the
UML-->EMF path to convert them to EMF.  I don't know (and doubt whether)
that works.

Of course, dynamically creating individual concepts in Java code is easy.
--------------------------------
Mark H. Linehan
STSM, Model Driven Business Transformation
IBM Research

phone: (914) 945-1038 or IBM tieline 862-1038
internet: mlinehan@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Stan Hendryx"
             <stan@hendryxasso
             c.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "'SBVR developer list'"
             mdt-sbvr.dev-boun         <mdt-sbvr.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             ces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/23/2008 01:00          RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] A proposal for
             PM                        modeling Concepts andrelated
                                       aspects

             Please respond to
              SBVR developer
                   list
             <mdt-sbvr.dev@ecl
                 ipse.org>

Mark,

What about individual concepts? I've tried marking them as Leaf classes in
UML, stereotyping them <<individual concept>>, but EMF doesn't seem to do
anything special with leaves. Should they be singletons?

Stan