RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] SBVR-uml designation.gif

My prototype tool focussed on the rules & semantic formulation side of
SBVR, and (so far) has implemented very little of the vocabulary side.  So
I didn't have to deal with the meaning/representation/expression concepts.
However, I did deal with texts as one kind of bindable target.  For that, I
maintained a "literal pool" of texts, similar to what any compiler or
interpreter would implement.   This approach is basically the same as
advocated by Stan.  The texts are owned by the pool, which itself is owned
by what I called a "project" but would be better understood as being owned
by a fact model.  Each unique text appears just once in the literal pool,
and any unused texts are deleted when I save the in-memory EMF model to a
file.
Mark H. Linehan
STSM, Model Driven Business Transformation
IBM Research

phone: (914) 945-1038 or IBM tieline 862-1038
internet: mlinehan@xxxxxxxxxx