[mdt-papyrus.dev] Bug 582940

Hello.

I’ve submitted a new bug report to Bugzilla, Bug 582940, but I accidentally cut the first few paragraphs with the bug description when I pasted it in the Comment textbox. So I’ve added the full description as a new comment, as I cann’t edit my previous comment.

I’ve also added a full diagnosis of the bug and can submit a patch, but I don’t think I can push it to Gerrit as I am no longer an Eclipse Committer. Should I use a particular patch header when creating the patch?

Also, according to the guidelines, I should add messages stating that I wrote the code, that it has no cryptography, etc. Where do I write those? In a local git commit comment and then create the patch from that commit?

Thanks

Ernesto Posse
Ernesto Posse
eposse@xxxxxxxxx