[mdt-papyrus.dev] MBSE TOOL PAPYRUS

Hello ,

Ihope you’re doing well ? i have some questions about your MBSE TOOL papyrus ,my questions are

- Is this tool interoperable with (jira, git, MFILES)

- Is it possible to export and import files and models in XML format

- Can we integrate requirements management tools like reqtify or DOORS or other traceability tools?

- What is the difference between your tool and oters like capella/ arcadia why can i choose yours ?

- can we  find api to programme with (python vba ...) or predefined scripts

- can we generate documents(word) , and EXCEL?

- is your tool collaboratif ? if yes What technique to protect and beware of conflicts when modifying a model?

- How much does it cost to train and support and license per person /year?

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

TOUIL Hajar

Back to the top