[mdt-papyrus.dev] Build - Deletion of the Master-Developer job on Jenkins

Hi Everyone,

As we have recently migrated all the developer plugins/features to Toolsmiths in order to be able to properly release them, the Master-Developer job has been shut down for a while now.

If you have not yet switch your targets to the new Toolsmiths artifacts I advise you to do it quickly as I will be deleting the now obsolete job and its related artifacts by RC4 this Wednesday.

Cheers,

Quentin

Back to the top