Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus JUnit feature Oxygen update site

Hi,

Maybe I do something wrong, but when checking with the Oomph Repository Explorer view, there still seem to be something strange. As Ernesto points out, when checking the Oxygen release (and staging) repo, the latest version of the org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.nattable.common bundle is still 3.0.0:

Inline images 1

But when checking the nightly build, it has been bumped to next major version:
Inline images 2

Not sure if this explains the issues that Ernesto have identified, that the dependency on version [4.0.0, 5.0.0) for this bundle cannot be resolved when using the SimRel repo for Oxygen. Sure, if the bumping of major version was made *after* the release of Oxygen.1, and that version 4.0.0 only exist for the nightly builds. But to my understanding the bumping of major version was made before the Oxygen.1 release (at least looking at when https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/102439/ was merged, which is the change that bumped the version also on the Oxygen maintenance branch).

How come that the version 4.0.0 of the org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.nattable.common bundle is not actually included in the Oxygen.1 release?

/Peter Cigéhn