Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] SysML download link is broken & some questions

Hi Ernesto,

The link should probably be updated to (stable oxygen Rcp for SysML 1.4)

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/sysml14/downloads/oxygen/rcps/?d

But there was a question on whether we should or not distribute other Rcps than the Main one.

ð  Was the question raised in PIC? (I didn’t saw any clear answer)

There is a migration tool for SysML 1.1 to 1.4.

=> Nicolas can probably say more on the subject.

Regards,

Benoit